A Profile of Americans’ Media Use and Political Socialization Effects: television and the Internet’s relationship to social connectedness in the USA ― Daniel German & Caitlin Lally
There are more “non-humans” on TV than women. Talk about unequal gender representation in the media.
|March 10, 2014 ‣ 4:20pm|
|March 10, 2014 ‣ 2:53pm|
mmm. Arctic Monkeys makes my inner muse happy.
|March 10, 2014 ‣ 2:34pm|
Guess who got her meds balanced and can finally write again =D.
Have you ever noticed how every fandom has it’s shipping wars? Les Mis has Marius and Cosette vs Marius and Eponine. Harry Potter has Jily vs Snily, Wolfstar vs Blackinnon, and Dramione vs Harmony vs Romione.
And then there’s Johnlock.
In the Sherlock fandom, there are approximately 4 fangirls who do not ship Johnlock in any way, shape, or form. It is the universal ship. It will prevent wars. Honestly, if Switzerland had asked both Hitler and every jewish person ever who they ship together from the Sherlock TV show, there would have been no Holocaust. (I’m joking, of course. Please do not send your ninjas in the middle of the night to make me pay for that comment. It’s a joke. Everyone takes everything said on this website so seriously. People will be killed because of this. NOT a threat. Just an observation.)
There is way more than four fangirls who don’t ship Johnlock. It is not universal in the least. There have been some pretty nasty altercations because of this fact.
And please never, ever, ever talk about Hitler and the Holocaust in any shipping argument ever again. Not even as a joke.
I am left dazed and confused by the sheer ignorance in OPs post.
Seriously, don’t compare shipping to the Holocaust, it’s not funny. Like, at all.
And what Patty said… definitely, without a shadow of a doubt, are there more than 4 fangirls who do not ship Johnlock.
Yeah I’m gonna go ahead and say that if you have to preemptively tell people not to give you hate over your shitty Holocaust joke that maybe that’s a sign you shouldn’t make the joke. It’s not about people taking things too seriously it’s that it’s not fucking funny and highly fucking inappropriate.
Also of course loling for days over the idea of that ship being universal or that the sherlock fandom is somehow shipping war free. They must be new.
OP you’ve been banned from speaking
go sit in that corner and think about what you said
Well… everything that is wrong with OP’s post has already been said, but OP deleted their account… I wonder how much hate they got in the whole 50 something minutes the post has been up… How many messages did it take before they deleted their entire account?
1. The best way to know when your asparagus is done is when you’re bored and don’t want to wait to eat it.
2. Breast cancer is a made of suck disease that attacks one of my very favourite organs of ladies.
3. Albert Einstien was a Physicist. Not a quotation generation machine.
4. Dora, you’re weird. You’re a toddler, you should be inside.
5. Doctor pepper ten. It’s not for women. It’s for apparently, misogynists.
6. Hank, if you could be an athlete, who would you be? This would challenge Hank’s ability to name an athlete.
7. The venn diagram of boys who don’t like smart girls and boys you don’t wanna date is a circle.
8. There are going to be some people in your life who do not wanna kiss you.
9. When I was a kid, I believed that the definition of “Rich” was that you had stairs in your house.
10. Oh my god, I am a banana.
11. Whenever I would bring a girlfriend home, mom would show her my baby pictures and say, “Look at that tiny penis! When he came out of my body, I was like are you sure that’s a boy?” and I would call up Mad Eye Moody and be like, “I’m gonna need a disillusionment charm. ASAP.”
12. I don’t wanna film the yeti because I think her cute will break the camera.
13. I am very bad at video games, but I’m very passionate about them.
14. If you’re not the person giving birth, it’s time for you to say “You’re doing awesome!” and then faint.
15. Hank, I’ve been thinking about this. What is keeping you from being the next Justin Beiber.
16. Whenever you’re furious with your parents, just remember that you vomited on them, and they kept you.
17. Next you’ll tell me that six to the fifth power is not four.
18. Fishing boat proceeds are the unicorn of my tax returns!
19. I’m very lazy, not that I don’t work hard, but I don’t move much.
20. Even though my baby is gonna have a doofus for a dad, he’s gonna have an awesome mom. And an awesome Uncle Hank and Aunt Katherine.
This is the story of me finding a Sherstrade Series… I really should have checked all three parts before I started reading
Oh my chuck. A Sherstrade story I haven’t read. And it’s part of a series???
Okay, so part two has a little Johnlock tension… That’s alright because it’s still Sherstrade!! =D
I’M SORRY, FRIEND. I WANTED U TO STAY INNOCENT. BUT THE SHERSTRADE TAG IS ACTUALLY A VERY DANGEROUS PLACE.
And I knew this. I knew it was dangerous and I ventured in alone anyways.